Every year, interns spending their summers at Texas Instruments are challenged to test their creativity, technical prowess & might in a competitive design challenge based on TI technology. This year, we are challenging our interns to create a solution based on a TI MCU LaunchPad or the new BeagleBone Black.
Choose your own adventure (i.e. development platform):
- MSP430G2553 LaunchPad
- Tiva C TM4C123 LaunchPad
- C2000 TMS320F2027 LaunchPad
- Sitara AM335x-based BeagleBone Black
Design & build a plug-in module for your chosen platform
- Create a BoosterPack for the LaunchPad or a Cape for the BeagleBone Black!
- Your design should be original, mind-blowing, useful and/or just-plain-awesome!
- The winning team in each category will win $750!
- Chance to have your design productized!
- Get a picture with Mr. Rich Templeton, the TI CEO and all-around great guy!
- Get a wafer autographed by Rich!
- Featured on TI Blogs and mentioned on TI social media channels!
- LaunchPad BoosterPack People's Choice
- LaunchPad BoosterPack Best Technical Design
- BeagleBone Cape People's Choice
- BeagleBone Cape Best Technical Design